[802.3_GEPOF] Fwd: [802.3_DIALOG] Unresolved comments on P802.3bv

— Rubén Pérez-Aranda

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Rubén Pérez-Aranda <rubenpda@xxxxxxxxx>
Asunto: Re: [802.3_DIALOG] Unresolved comments on P802.3bv
Fecha: 29 de agosto de 2016, 21:07:08 CEST
Para: Rubén Israel Pérez de Aranda Alonso <rubenpda@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues,

As we agreed in the 802.3 Plenary Meeting of July, a presentation has been posted to
where I provide measurement results that validate the transmission distortion parameters
as requested by the comment #118 against P802.3bv/D2.0.

The presentation also provides an small tutorial on the script specified in the draft to compute the
distortion parameters based on the signal captured in TP2, when the PMA is configured by MDIO
to generate test mode 6. I hope that this small tutorial helps you to understand the rational
of the signal processing that the script implements to calculate the transmitter distortion parameters.

I will present these measurement results in Sept Interim Meeting in the 802.3bv TF. Any comment or
question that may help to improve the presentation and get the comment solved is very welcome.

Thank you and best regards,

Rubén Pérez-Aranda
KDPOF CTO
P802.3bv Comment Editor, Editor