[802.3_NGAUTO] Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group Jan 2017 - Agenda and Call for Presentations - Reminder

Colleagues,

The deadline for presentations requested was December 29, 2016. Only one
request was received.  Please look at the email archive message

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/NGAUTO/email/msg00013.html

for details.

I realize that the end of the year is a busy time, but our work is
contribution driven.  For this once, I will extend the request deadline to
Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Please follow the instructions in the archive
message and make sure you copy our ad hoc Chair, George Zimmerman. I will
have limited access to email this week and George has kindly agreed to
handle incoming requests.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Acting Chair, Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR