[802.3_NGAUTO] Ad hoc meeting tomorrow?

I have not yet received any proposed contributions for tomorrow’s ad hoc (7am-9am pacific time).  Coming so soon on the heels of our meeting in Huntington Beach, I will accept presentation requests until 6PM Pacific time today, Tuesday, January 17.  If you have a contribution to progress the work of our study group, particularly building consensus on objectives, please email the reflector as well as Steve & myself.  I won’t hold you to submitting the slides before the call, given the short turn around.

Based on our discussions last week, my opinion of areas of interest would be:

-          EMC performance of possible link segments

-          PHY / link segment technical feasibility in an automotive environment

-          Additional information on automotive market interest/use cases/broad market potential

-          Considerations of powering in conjunction with multigigabit automotive Ethernet.

Of course other topics are of interest, but remember, we are a study group and our focus should be on completing our project documentation, including objectives and background for CSDs and the PAR.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx