Re: [802.3_NGAUTO] Approval of P802.3ch PAR and CSD by the 802 EC

Steve & George,

Nice cat herding.

Now we can start the real work J.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Jones             Cisco Systems

Principal Engineer      560 McCarthy Blvd.

Campus Switching S/W    Milpitas, CA, 95035 USA

Wrk: +1 408 525 6952    Mob: +1 408 315 8024

Email:                  petejone at cisco.com

Twitter:                @petergjones

LinkedIn:               /in/petergjones