[802.3_NGBASET] Unapproved Minutes from 802.3bq PHY ad hoc meeting

Attached are the unapproved minutes from the IEEE 802.3bq PHY Proposal Ad Hoc meeting held this morning.  I would like to thank you all for the good discussion, and look forward to contributions to our next meeting on Thursday January 9 from 10AM-12PM PST.  Please see the meeting invitation sent out by Dave Chalupsky for that meeting.

If you attended todays meeting, please take a minute and check the attendance list of the attached minutes to make sure your name is there, as well as anything else that you think I may have missed.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)