[802.3_NGBASET] PHY baseline proposal ad hoc meeting rescheduled for Tuesday Jan 14 9AM Pacific

Having heard some concurrence, and no objections, and in the interest of making progress, we will reschedule the PHY proposal ad hoc for Tuesday Jan 14.

We will not have a call tomorrow (Thursday Jan 9)

David Chalupsky will send an updated meeting invite with call in details before the call.

If you plan to make a presentation and haven’t let me know already, please email me in advance, preferably by mid day Monday.

Thank you all.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)