[802.3_NGBASET] PHY Proposal Ad Hoc, Proposed Agenda and Unapproved Minutes from last meeting

Attached please find our proposed agenda for today, as well as the unapproved minutes from our meeting on 5 December.

I have had only one request for presentation, from Chris Diminico.

If you have a request for presentation, please forward as soon as possible so we can get it on the agenda for today.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)