[802.3_NGBASET] March plenary meeting page updated

Dear 802.3bq,
Our
March’14 meeting web page has been updated with all presentations submitted.

Due to network difficulties, I actually managed to take the page down entirely for a while this morning.

Please refresh the page if you’re still not seeing it.

Our meeting starts WEDNESDAY at 9am in Room 5 of Trader’s Hotel basement west.

Please come prepared Wednesday morning with your brief song, limerick or one-liner to facilitate the introductions process!

Thank you!

Dave