From: George Zimmerman [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 11:30 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGBASET] PHY ad hoc draft minutes from 3 April 2014

Thank you all for a productive meeting.  Attached are the draft minutes from today’s PHY ad hoc meeting.  Included, near the end, is the discussion of the roadmap forward for addressing the known points of investigation on the PHY specification.  Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks, April 17, where we hope to hear contributions on FEC for the uncoded bits.

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)