[802.3_NGBASET] FW:] IEEE-SA Webserver is down

Fyi - 802.3 web is down.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven B. Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:02 AM
To: STDS-802-3-RTPGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_RTPGE] IEEE-SA Webserver is down

Colleagues,

"grouper," the VM that hosts the 802 webpages is down as of 7:30AM EDT
today. I was in the middle of doing the final updates, including the meeting
minutes when it died.

I don't know when it will be back up. I'm traveling today, so the updates
may not happen until I'm back in the office tomorrow.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, IEEE P802.3bp 1000BASE-T1 PHY Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bp/index.html
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR