Re: [802.3_NGBASET] Announcing NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad-hoc conference calls

<sorry!!!!>

Clearly my copy/paste/edit skills failed me since I suggested a meeting in the past.

The first conference call is scheduled for Thursday November 20th @ 9AM PDT for 90 minutes.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Jones

NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad Hoc Chair