From: Belopolsky, Yakov [mailto:ybelopolsky@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 1:55 PM
To: George Zimmerman; Chalupsky, David
Cc: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bq and 25GBASE-T - State of the 802.3bq draft, IEEE 802.3bq Rx CMNR and issues for completeness

Hello George and Dave

We are getting close to the IEEE Plenary session in Berlin

Is the draft 1.2 available ?

Yakov Belopolsky

Manager R&D

Stewart Connector  |  a beL group

tel direct:  717-227-7837 , reception:  717-235-7512

email:  ybelopolsky@xxxxxxxxxxx

11118 Susquehanna Trail South Glen Rock PA 17327 USA

stewartconnector.com