Re: [802.3_NGBASET] NGEABT: Liaison correspondence re support for 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T

Many thanks, Dave,

I will certainly speak in favour of this in Berlin. FYI, ISO/IEC is also proposing to conduct a similar exercise - a New Work Item Proposal has been made for ISO/IEC 11801-9904.

Best regards,  Alan