Principal Engineer      3600 Cisco Way

Campus Switching S/W    San Jose, CA, 95134 USA

Tel: +1 408 525 6952    Fax: +1 408 527 4698

Email:                  petejone at cisco.com

Twitter:                @petergjones

From: Chalupsky, David [mailto:david.chalupsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 12:16 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGBASET] Reminder - NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad-hoc conference call (resuming) Tuesday Feb 24 9:00am PST

It will be posted shortly.

From: George Zimmerman [mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 12:12 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGBASET@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those of us who may have a conflict, is there a preview copy of the presentation available?

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)