[802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bq draft 1.2 proposed responses are posted

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank you for reviewing and commenting on P802.3bq D1.2 and thank our editorial team for providing proposed responses.

Comment files are posted here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bq/comments/index.html

You will find the comments sorted by ID and also by topic.  The topic version groups comments together, you guessed it, by similar topic.

Please see the notes below from our Editor, George Zimmerman.

Thank you,

Dave Chalupsky

The report sorted by Topic has 3 topics that Task Force members and commenters should pay particular attention to:

EZ & EZ-Check =  These are typos, cross references and other errors that we expect to pass in bulk as a single motion.  Task Force members are encouraged to review these and, if they have any issues, please request that individual comments be removed from the “EZ” bucket for individual consideration.

ED-COORD = These are a result of the Chief Editor’s coordination meeting.  I also expect to pass these in bulk as a single motion.  Likewise, if any Task Force member wants to discuss one of these individually, he or she should request it be removed from the bucket.

The other topics are more for meeting staging of related items.

If anyone has concerns or questions regarding a topic or proposed response, they are welcome to email me prior to the meeting.  With 3 meetings in one track, and a significant number of mounting presentations, whatever questions we can easily resolve ahead of time will be helpful.

-george

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860

(PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.  THE OTHER WILL STILL WORK, BUT PLEASE USE THIS FOR CME BUSINESS)