Re: [802.3_NGBASET] NGEABT Study Group Architecture Ad-hoc conference call (resuming)

FYI – So far we have only one presentation from Mr Kim, but it looks like it could be a meaty one.

Time/Date:  starting at 9:00am PST March 3rd. WebEx details are at the end of this email.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones             Cisco Systems

Principal Engineer      3600 Cisco Way

Campus Switching S/W    San Jose, CA, 95134 USA

Tel: +1 408 525 6952    Fax: +1 408 527 4698

Email:                  petejone at cisco.com

Twitter:                @petergjones