Re: [802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Architecture Ad Hoc conference call announcement.

Yong,

I’m not sure exactly what you are proposing.

I’d be happy to get requests to present earlier than the day before, but I think we are better off if I schedule close to the event.

I don’t think I want to try and set agenda for the remaining adhocs now. I expect that we will be getting a lot of good work done in the next 5 weeks.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair