[802.3_NGBASET] Next IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch Ad-hoc conf call is July 7th 9:00am PST - Reminder and call for contributions

All,

We have our regular weekly call coming up Tuesday July 7th from 9:00am to 10:30am PST (last before the Hawaii meeting).

On our June 30th call, we had multiple people state that they intended to have material to present. I will be out of town/offline until late Monday night, when I will assemble agenda.

If you wish to present, please send in requests with presentations by ~ 8:00pm PST Monday July 6th. This will let me assemble the agenda Monday night. Please CC Dave(CCed above).

June 23th minutes are posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGEBASET/public/archadhoc/jones_3bz_minutes_01_230615.pdf.

June 30th minutes are posted at http://www.ieee802.org/3/NGEBASET/public/archadhoc/jones_3bz_minutes_01_300615.pdf.

Please review these minutes ahead of time so we can approve them on July 7th.

A separate calendar invite has previously been sent. Webex info is

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m3d7dc10b557906a91778ea6887d4261f

Meeting number:   208 574 639

Meeting password: 1234

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair