[802.3_NGBASET] Next IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch AdHoc conf call reminder and call for contributions - July 21 or July 28?

Folks,

As discussed in Waikoloa this week, our normally scheduled next AdHoc meeting would be Tuesday July 21st from 9:00am to 10:30am PST.

As this is the week after the plenary, and your friendly AdHoc chair is going to be on PTO, I’m inclined to cancel for July 21st, and pick up again on July 28th.

If we have material that really wants to be presented next week, I need to know really soon (because I need to find someone to chair the meeting).

If you want to present in the Tuesday July 21st meeting slot, please let me know before Saturday July 18th, 11:59pm AOE.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair