Re: [802.3_NGBASET] July 28th IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch AdHoc conf call reminder and call for contributions

Hi Folks,

Not seeing any requests for agenda time, I’m cancelling the meeting for July 28th.

Please send me agenda requests (presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time) for the next meeting which will be August 4th in the same timeslot.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair