[802.3_NGBASET] FW: September interim meeting announcement

Just in case you are not on the 802.3 reflector...

-----Original Message-----
From: Law, David [mailto:dlaw@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 10:57 AM
To: STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3] September interim meeting announcement

Dear Colleagues,

As I stated at the July plenary meeting, to increase the opportunity to progress IEEE 802.3 activities, I intend to start holding IEEE 802.3 interim Working Group meetings co-located with IEEE 802.3 interim meeting series. Such IEEE 802.3 interim Working Group meetings will only consider items necessary for the timely progress of IEEE 802.3 activities, and there will be no reports.

Therefore, I am announcing that the IEEE 802.3 Working Group will be holding an interim meeting from 19h00 to 20h00 EDT on Thursday 17th September 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, FL, USA, co-located with the IEEE 802.3 September 2015 interim meeting series. Registration and hotel information can be found at <https://tools.sympose.com/event/coconutpoint_sept2015/>. Please note that the deadline for advanced Web registration is 20h00 on Friday 7th August and for room reservations is 15h00 on Tuesday 25th August 2015.

The draft agenda is available in the minutes area <http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/sep15/index.html> and will be updated as required prior to the meeting. The agenda will be approved at the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you in Bonita Springs.

David Law
  Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
  dlaw@xxxxxx