Re: [802.3_NGBASET] August 25th IEEE 802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T TF Arch AdHoc conf call IS ON!!

Hi There,

We have a meeting for tomorrow!!! (It’s been a while).

One presentation, details are

Title: Salz SNR Text and Procedure

Presenter: George Zimmerman, CME Consulting / Commscope & Aquantia (not as Editor)

Abstract: The draft procedure for Salz SNR is reviewed and augmented.  Template PSDs are proposed for calculating interference noise.  Simplifications and corrections to the calculation procedure in the test are proposed.  Cooperation and division of labor with other standards bodies is discussed.

Time requested 45 minute presentation, 15 minute discussion.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3bz 2.5/5GBASE-T Task Force Arch Ad Hoc Chair