[802.3_NGBASET] 802.3bz D1.0 TF review comments - extended to Sunday AOE

As a reminder, BZ comments are due today, AOE.

For those of you who, like me, are running a bit behind, I won’t be looking at these until Monday morning (yes, Monday – CME doesn’t give me the holiday) and comments on 802.3bz will be accepted as on-time through Sunday AOE. (basically, if they are in my email box when I get going Monday morning Pacific time).

Happy reviewing!

-george

----

REVIEW SCOPE:

As a Task Force review, the scope of the review is the entire IEEE P802.3bz D1.0 Draft.

REVIEW OPEN:

July 30, 2015

REVIEW CLOSE:

(WAS) Friday September 4, 2015 AOE  (NOW – SUNDAY September 6, 2015 AOE!)

George Zimmerman

Principal, CME Consulting

Experts in Advanced PHYsical Communications Technology

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860