[802.3_NGBASET] Updating BZ with relevant comments from BQ initial sponsor ballot

As I mentioned during the interim meeting for 802.3bz, as editor, I will scour the comments submitted on the 802.3bq sponsor ballot and submit those relevant to 802.3bz to the 802.3bz initial working group ballot.  This is a continuation of what we’ve been doing in BZ Task Force review based on BQ Working Group comments, and is in an effort to minimize the work required by all those reviewers who have contributed to the quality of our draft.  I should have a version of the BQ comment resolution database with the relevant comments highlighted in a day or so (in some cases the necessary changes aren’t identical, so my actual comments will take longer).  Please email me if you would like to see it. (if I get more than a few replies, I’ll just post it).

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chief Editor, IEEE P802.3bq and IEEE P802.3bz Task Forces

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

310-920-3860