From: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 25, 2015 at 7:36 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON <STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Canceled: NG-EPON Study Group weekly meeting

Marek, Jorge,

I think all are great ideas:

(1) discuss deliverables for Plenary (obviously, most important and time critical),

(2) Establish critical/baseline decisions list (and prioritize as much as possible),

(3) Estimate timeline (Of course it will likely change based on pace of contributions, etc., like even the best project plans change)

(4) Identify contributors for baseline material

(5) Use weekly meetings to discuss items from (2) and establish consensus (this will be most effective if majority of people attend the weekly calls, so there are no surprises at first Task Force meeting)

I think these items should be the focus on the next several weeks, and thank you both for the excellent suggestions!

Curtis