Re: [802.3_NGEPON] 12/03/15 NG-EPON weekly consensus meeting agenda

Dear Colleagues,

In anticipation of a positive outcome from NesCom regarding formation of 802.3ca 100G-EPON Task Force, we will meet tomorrow (12/3/15) during the regularly scheduled NG-EPON Study Group meeting time to begin preparing for the January 802.3 Interim. The agenda follows below.

1)      Downstream Solution for NG-EPON (Zhou Zhen, Yi Lilin, Fiberhome)

2)      P802.3ca NG-EPON PCS (Marek Hajduczenia, BHN)

3)      PMD Work Area Topics (Frank Effenberger, Huawei)

Relevant files can be obtained by clicking on the link below;

https://owncloud.cablelabs.com/public.php?service=files&t=4951cd9a35045bade1c1b0729eecaac0

(these files were too big to send via email)

Remember, these are consensus building calls, so your attendance is greatly appreciated.

I will need to end the meeting by 12:45 pm MST. Therefore, meeting is 11:30 am MST – 12:45 pm MST. Conference call details are below.

Curtis

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/333639325

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 333-639-325

Meeting ID: 333-639-325

Curtis Knittle