[802.3_NGMMF] presentation deadlines for Geneva meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Ours is a contribution driven process! Without contributions, we cannot make progress.  But we need to know in advance which and how many contributions will be made, in order to plan the meeting.

Time slots are normally 20 min with 10 min for Q&A. If there are large numbers of contributions, it may be necessary to shorten some or all time slots.  (This is one advantage to having presented previously at an ad hoc call, so your material is familiar to the audience.)

·        The deadline for requesting presentation time will be midnight AoE on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018.

·        The deadline for delivering your contribution to the Chair for posting on the web prior to the meeting shall be midnight AoE on Thursday January 18th, 2018.

·        Any requests received after the deadlines, or drafts submitted late, will be considered only if there is space in the agenda, subject to approval by the group at the meeting.

Warm regards,

Robert

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

NEW ROLLABLE RIBBON TECHNOLOGY!  Learn More!

cid:image002.jpg@01D347FA.DD963080

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581