[802.3_NGMMF] schedule and presentations in Geneva - important

Dear Colleagues,

Happy 2018!

·        As some have noted, there is complete schedule overlap between NGMMF Study Group and 802.3cd during the Geneva Interim. This is unavoidable.

·        Mark and I have discussed trying to coordinate some sessions to the degree possible to help, but it will not eliminate the problem.

·        Please help me THIS WEEK understand all likely contributions to the NGMMF Study Group, including the primary thrust, so I can group the anticipated contributions into a schedule this week to discuss with Mark.

·        Please note from Reflector emails of 12/19 and 12/20 that final contributions are due Thursday midnight AOE 1/18/18, but contributions dealing with relative cost must be submitted for review by me & David Law 1 week before presentation. Since our meeting begins Monday 1/22 in Geneva, this means that slides pertaining to relative costs must be submitted to me for preview by David Law & myself not later than midnight AOE on Monday 1/16.

Warm regards,

Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

NEW ROLLABLE RIBBON TECHNOLOGY!  Learn More!

cid:image002.jpg@01D347FA.DD963080

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581