[802.3_NGMMF] Meeting location in Geneva, badges, detailed schedule of NGMMF SG meeting next week

Dear NGMMF SG participants:

Our meeting will run Monday & Tuesday in the adjacent CICG building, not in the main ITU building

See this map: https://www.itu.int/en/delegates-corner/Pages/togeneva.aspx

The Interim meeting schedule shows that our room is Room 18 CICG

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

However, badges must be obtained Monday at 8:30am in the ITU Montbrillant building! Please arrive early to get in the queue! See this information from the ITU-T website.

·        Badging will be located at ITU Headquarters in Geneva (Montbrillant building 2, rue de Varembé CH-1202 GENEVA).

·        Opening hours:  from 22 Jan 2018 to 29 Jan 2018 inclusive: 0830-1200 and 1330-1700 hours.

I believe Google maps will help you navigate successfully, including buses.

Following is the schedule for Monday and Tuesday, barring inadvertent errors or omissions. Mark Nowell and I discussed the 802.3cd schedule and he is trying to arrange the TDECq issues for Monday, to allow some people to attend our meeting the full day on Tuesday.

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group

Director, Market & Technology Strategy

OFS Logo - RGB

Your Optical Fiber Solutions Partner™

2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581