|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Contributions are solicited for the NGMMF Study Group session at the Rosemont, IL 802 Plenary meeting in March.
http://802world.org/plenary/ If you have not registered and made hotel reservations, you should act quickly!
The deadline for requesting presentation time is Tuesday February 20th, midnight AOE.
Contributions are due to the Chair by Wednesday February 28th, midnight AOE.
We will likely have not more than 3 half-days of meeting time in Chicago, one of which may be a Tuesday evening slot. Therefore the following considerations may come into play:
1. Contributions should have multiple co-authors where possible, showing that consensus is being built.
2. Contributions should be concise, not requesting a 20 min slot if the material could be covered adequately in 10 min.
3. Time will be reserved for responding to comments on our PAR and CSD Responses from the EC and other working groups within 802
4. Contributions which help establish BMP and DI for the two 400G objectives over 4 pair and 8 pair MMF cabling will be prioritized.
5. Contributions which bring new information on BMP and TF of 200G over single MMF pair cabling will be prioritized.
When requesting time, please state your name, affiliation, contribution title, presentation time requested in minutes, and one-sentence description of the topic.
Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Director, OFS Systems & Technology Strategy
2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGMMF list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-NGMMF&A=1