[802.3_NGMMF] FW: [STDS-802-3] IEEE 802.3 May Interim Schedule

All,

Please check out this schedule posted by Steve Carlson.  Make your travel plans and reserved your room!

We will meet on Monday all day and Tuesday morning if needed.

Remember that ours is a contribution-driven process.

May Interim is the time to put items on the table that will need to be addressed, assuming we are approved to become a Task Force in May!

Warm regards,
Robert

Robert Lingle, Jr., Ph.D.
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NGMMF Study Group
Director, OFS Systems & Technology Strategy
2000 Northeast Expy | Norcross, GA 30071
Office: 770-798-5015
Mobile: 404-886-3581