Re: [802.3_NGMMF] Initial Draft of 802.3cm D0p1 is posted

All

We have not yet shown username and password for 802.3cm TF website Private area - we will do so at in-person TF meeting Spokane, WA on September 10.
The username and password for 802.3 Private areas - that many of you already know - will work for 802.3cm Private area.
If you do not know that username/password or would like the 802.3cm username/password, please email me at mabudchoudhury@xxxxxxxxx or mchoudhury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. You can call or text me on 9084181593 instead.
Please do not publicly share usernames/passwords for 802.3 and 802.3cm Private areas.

Thanks

Mabud