[802.3_NGMMF] appointment of temporary Ad Hoc chair and agenda for 9/27 IEEE P802.3cm Task Force call

All,

The call for agenda items for the 9/27 Thursday Ad Hoc call at 1PM Eastern remains open. Here is what I have thus far:
1. Editors' update on drafting - Editors
2. Tutorial on comment tool - Jonathan King

With this email, as Task Force Chair, I am hereby appointing Paul Kolesar to chair this ad hoc call in my absence, as I am traveling in Europe at ECOC 2018, presenting that day.  The WebEx details are unchanged and are repeated below. Mabud Choudhury will open the WebEx.  Please communicate with Paul and Mabud on agenda items by Wednesday, so they can prepare the agenda file and update the website in timely fashion.

Warm regards,
Robert

Join meeting in my Webex Personal Room
https://themeetingson.webex.com/join/webex_2220505
  |  717 453 872

Join by phone
1-8007682983 Conference dial-in number
access code: 798 501 5
Show global numbers

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.