[802.3_NGMMF] The IEEE P802.3cm Ad Hoc call on Thursday 2/7 is CANCELLED; next call on 2/14 as previously announced

I did not receive any contributions by 2pm today for the call tomorrow.

As noted in my Reflector message this morning, I am hereby canceling tomorrow's call.

If you were working on a contribution, please prepare to present on 2/14.  I believe there will be several for next week.

I would like to release participants to use the time slot tomorrow for other useful purposes.

Warm regards,
Robert