[802.3_NGMMF] Draft schedule for IEEE P802.3cm meetings in Vancouver

All, since the file may not get posted until tonight due to travel, I wanted to share the draft schedule for tomorrow on the Reflector.  Please let me know if you see any errors or omissions.

We will start the co-located interim at 8AM and move to comment resolution.
We will adjourn the co-located interim about 9:55AM to go to the 802.3 Plenary.
We will start our regular Task Force meeting after lunch at 1pm in the same room and return to comment resolution.
If we finish Monday, we will not have to meet Tuesday.  There is one contribution not related to a comment against D1.2, which we should be able to hear after all business related to comment resolution and motions to go to WG Ballot are concluded.

image.png

Warm regards,
Robert, Chair
Affiliation: OFS