[802.3_NGMMF] Fwd: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 July Plenary Updates

Please see this important information from Steve Carlson!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:50 PM
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 July Plenary Updates
To: <STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Colleagues,

The schedule for travel planning is available here: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/july_0719_sched.html  This link will be updated to the interactive version once 802 makes it available.

There will be three co-located IEEE 802.3 interims on Monday, 15 July: IEEE P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY TF, IEEE P802.3cr Isolation (Maintenance #14) TF, and IEEE P802.3cu 100 Gb/s per lane optical PHYs TF will all meet from 08h00 – 10h00 prior to the IEEE 802.3 opening plenary.

Finally, the Vienna subway systemU4 line will be undergoing construction during our meeting, and portion of it will be closed. Please see https://www.wien.info/en/travel-info/transport/subway for details as this may impact your travel within the city and to and from the conference center.

Our meetings are in the Austria Center Vienna. Please see http://ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html for additional information. We will have access to the building from 07h30 to 18h30 Monday through Thursday. This will allow for 08h00 starts and 18h00 stops. Tuesday evening we have access to our large room until 21h30 for our three CFI consensus building meetings. There are no Monday tutorials or a Wednesday social event for this plenary.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR