[802.3_YANG] IEEE 802.3 YANG data model Study Group Conference Calls

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all for participating in the poll.

The bi-weekly conference call will be on Tuesday 8-9am (Pacific time, currently with daylight saving). The first call will be next Tuesday on April 22nd. The first meeting notice should arrive after this email. Others will be sent out separately if needed.

Follow-on calls:

Friday, May 6th 8:00am-9:00am Pacific Time

Friday, May 20th 8:00am-9:00am Pacific Time

The main goals of the calls will be to reach some consensus on the project documents: Objectives, PAR and CSD responses, to facilitate our May Interim meeting work.

If you have any other items please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yan

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 YANG data model Study Group