[802.3_YANG] Revised CSD and Objectives draft uploaded

Hi Folks,

The revised CSD and Objectives drafts have been uploaded. Thanks all for your efforts on this work. Please take a look if everything you want is there. Minutes for the call is also available on the website.

In addition, there is an open question on the term “DTE” in objectives, we need a better wording to include PHYs as well as MACs for an Ethernet interface. Please think of it and propose a better term for the Ethernet interface.

We also haven’t discussed about the PAR draft yet and will start it at our next call on May 20th, please read the draft and provide your thoughts.

Thank you very much~

Best Regards,

Yan