发件人: Peter Jones (petejone) [mailto:petejone@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2016527 17:54
收件人: STDS-802-3-YANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [802.3_YANG] 802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc

Mahesh,

This week we have agreed as a study group the PAR, CSD and objectives, but we are still in “Study Group” mode.

This means we can’t make any decision that binds the task force.

What we can do, is build consensus on what we want to do and how we want to do it.

I’d like to see us spend the next couple of months making sure that when we become a task force, we can move forwards rapidly. In my opinion, this includes getting consensus on:

1.  how we will produce and publish models

2.  how we want to conduct early informal reviews of models

3.  an overall framework for how we want to structure the models (maybe this a model architecture?)

I think this is all good work that can get started now, and be ready to be adopted/confirms by the task force when it gets started.

Yan – what do you think?

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc Chair