From: Peter Jones (petejone)
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 6:39 PM
To: STDS-802-3-YANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Zhuangyan (Yan) <zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx> <zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc - Reminder and call for Presentations for Friday, July 08

Folks,

We have our regularly scheduled AdHoc meeting coming up Friday, July 08, 2016 8:00 AM-9:00 AM PDT (details below).

Sorry for the late reminder. Please let me know if you wish to present this Friday by middle of day Thursday (again PDT).

Regards
Peter
Peter Jones
802.3 YANG Data Model(s) Study Group Ad Hoc Chair