[802.3_ISOLATION] Isolation ad hoc is canceled for today

Colleagues,

I’m sorry for the late notice but this didn’t seem to go out on the reflector yesterday…

The Isolation ad hoc is canceled for today as no presentations have been received.  We will have the next ad hoc meeting on 12 April 2018, at 7-8:30 AM Pacific time.  I will send out the invitation shortly.  The meeting on the 12th will occur as I already have one presentation for this meeting that was not able to be completed today.

Again, sorry for the short notice.

Thanks

Jon Lewis

Ad Hoc Chair