[802.3_ISOLATION] reminder: Isolation Ad Hoc this Thursday morning -- TIME CHANGED

Colleagues,

NOTE:  We have changed the timeslot for the Isolation ad hoc to be immediately after the NEA ad hoc…

The next meeting of the Isolation ad hoc will be held on Thursday 26 April, 2018 at 8:30 – 9:30 AM Pacific time (US).  As we already have presentations lined up we WILL have this meeting and I look forward to discussions moving our ad hoc forward.  If anyone else has presentations for the meeting please notify me by EOD Wednesday, 25 April, 2018.

As a reminder, all ad hoc teleconference participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an ad hoc teleconference:

•            IEEE 802 Participation –

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt

•            IEEE PRE-PAR Patent Policy – Relevant to the 10Mb/s Backplane Ethernet Study Group

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

I will ask on the call is anyone is unfamiliar with the contents of these documents. If anyone is not familiar, I will read the slides.

Cheers

Jon Lewis

802.3 Isolation Ad Hoc Chair