[802.3_ISOLATION] Updated email: Website Updated and Next Meeting announcement

Thanks to Geoff Thompson for catching a copy/paste error in the salutation…  Sorry for the churn!

Colleagues,

Thanks for attending the Isolation ad hoc during the plenary.  If you weren’t able to join the website has been updated with minutes for your review.

Website:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/isolation/index.html

I propose that we do NOT meet next week since we met during the Plenary and instead meet on August 2 at the normally scheduled time.  I will work on getting the details of the WebEx completed and sent out early next week.

Thanks

Jon Lewis

802.3 Isolation Ad Hoc Chair