[802.3_NGEPON] presentations for May meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON Industry Connections ad hoc Committee,

Presentations for our meeting on Tuesday 13 May have been uploaded to our
website, and can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/may14/

Please let me know if I have missed any, and I will update the website.

In addition, our editors have updated the draft of our report, and this
draft can be found here: (note that there is no link to this page on our home page)

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/report/NG-EPON%20IC%20Report%20R04a.docx

We will meet starting at 9:00 am in the River Walk meeting room.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX ad hoc Committee chair