Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Fiber and Cable reliability

Hi Glen,

The attached document says that “The FCC asked the Network Reliability Council (NRC) to address reliability issues that may arise due to an increase of new technologies being deployed

in the telecommunications networks, the implementation of advanced new services offered to the public, and the emergence of a proliferation of new service providers. Specifically,

the NRC was chartered to study reliability concerns arising out of new technology providing expanded services over new or traditional facilities, which for this study is considered to be

Advanced Intelligent Network (AIN) capabilities”.

Perhaps the TF that Victor is referring to is the network reliability council (NRC) mentioned in the attached document.

Hesham