[802.3_NGEPON] updated presentation, draft report, and minutes

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON Industry Connections ad hoc committee,

I have just uploaded the following documents:

1) presentation from Curtis Knittle that was given at the Norfolk interim.
2) meeting minutes from Norfolk, thanks to the excellent work of Ed Mallette

These have been placed in the directory:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/public/may14/

I have also uploaded the latest draft (R05) of our report, thanks to the
excellent work of our editors Marek Hajduczenia and Kevin Noll. The
document can be found in both .docx and .pdf here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/report/

You won't find a link to this page, because we are not trying to
expose it to the world at such an early stage.

You are requested to review the documents and
provide comments (bubble comments in the .docx) back
to the editors. You may post a marked up document to the reflector
if you wish. I would like to establish a deadline of June 13th for
comments, which should give the editors enough time to incorporate
them, and turn the document around in time for the July meeting.

NOTE: Our July meeting will take place on Sunday, July 13th, from
1:00 to 6:00 pm. Please make your travel plans accordingly. We will be
holding the meeting at the IEEE 802 plenary session hotel, but the
day before the plenary opens.

Thank you for contributing to another successful ad hoc committee
meeting, and my thanks once again to Marek for running the meeting
while I made my way across the country by planes, buses, and automobiles.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX ad hoc committee