[802.3_NGEPON] Draft report and other docs

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON Industry Connections ad hoc committee,

I have just uploaded the most recent draft of our report produced by our editors.
You will find it here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/report/NG-EPON%20IC%20Report%20R06d.docx

Note that it lives in our newly created private area.

Frank Effenberger has also thoughtfully gathered a bunch of articles from IEEEXplore on the subject
of TWDM-PON, which are zipped together and available here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngepon/private/TWDM-PON/TWDM-PON%20paper.zip

You are requested to review draft report and
provide comments (bubble comments in the .docx) back
to the editors. You may post a marked up document to the reflector
if you wish. I would like to establish a deadline of July 2nd for
comments, which should give the editors enough time to incorporate
them, and turn the document around in time for the July meeting.

NOTE: Our July meeting will take place on Sunday, July 13th, from
1:00 to 6:00 pm. Please make your travel plans accordingly. We will be
holding the meeting at the IEEE 802 plenary session hotel, but the
day before the plenary opens.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3 NG-EPON IConnX ad hoc committee