From: Rahman, Saifur [mailto:Saifur_Rahman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 5:18 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] Review Updated Report

From your last face-to-face meeting, we agreed that it would be useful to hold a call prior to our next meeting to review the latest work-in-progress report. We will be holding a web conference to review the progress. This is to socialize the updates before our next meeting and we will not be taking any formal votes.

I will also send in Outlook calendar form also.

Details are below:

=======================
Comcast Access Network Team invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: IEEE NG EPON
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Time: 9:30 am, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Meeting Number: 599 323 888
Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://comcastcenters.webex.com/comcastcenters/j.php?ED=301777112&UID=1962496782&RT=MiM2
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://comcastcenters.webex.com/comcastcenters/j.php?ED=301777112&UID=1962496782&ORT=MiM2

To join the teleconference only
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-427-3611  (US)
Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=012302
Conference Code: 012302

Thanks

Saifur Rahman