From: Bill Powell [mailto:bill.powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 11:24 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] ALU Contribution to discuss on Tuesday's NGEPON call

Hello All,
I've attached an ALU contribution related to material proposed for
Section 4.2.2 of the NGEPON Technical Report ("Bandwidth consumption -
projections").

Pending the outcome of discussions on tomorrow's call, we'll work to
generate proposed text for that section ahead of the September 9 Ottawa
meeting.

Regards,
Bill

--