Re: [802.3_NGEPON] NGEPON Contribution for Ottawa - Proposed Text for TR Section 4.2.2 - bandwidth demand forecasting

Bill,

Got it.

Howard

From: Bill Powell [mailto:bill.powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 1:11 PM
To: Howard Frazier
Cc: NGEPON; Rahman, Saifur; Kevin Noll; Marek Hajduczenia; Rahman, Saifur
Subject: NGEPON Contribution for Ottawa - Proposed Text for TR Section 4.2.2 - bandwidth demand forecasting

adding cc to NG EPON email list...

Hi Howard,
Here is our proposed text for Section 4.2.2 of the NG EPON Technical Report (Bandwidth consumption - projections), based on our slide-format contribution that we submitted last week via the email below.

I'm also re-attaching the slide format overview of this material.  We are requesting a 45 minute time-slot to go over these two contributions at the upcoming Ottawa meeting.  The ALU authors of the two contributions - Ed Harstead and Randy Sharpe won't be attending the Ottawa meeting, so I'll be presenting both contributions.

We had also discussed some proposed changes  to Section 4.3 on a TR material socialization call that Saif had arranged last week, but instead of proposing wording content changes now, we'd like to work with the contributor of the current material in Section 4.3 off-line and bring in proposed edits for the San Antonio meeting.

Question - Does anyone know who contributed the current content of TR Section 4.3?

Regards,
Bill